Get started today
Tax advantages, account flexibility, and quality investment options are some of the benefits offered by the CollegeCounts 529 Fund. Setting up an account with CollegeCounts is easy.
- Enroll Online – Take a few minutes to open an account from your computer.
- Download an Enrollment Form – Print and complete the Enrollment Form; then mail it to CollegeCounts to open your college savings account.
- Download a Rollover Form – Move your college savings from another 529 plan or a Coverdell Education Savings Account into the CollegeCounts 529 Fund and start taking advantage of the great college savings benefits this plan has to offer!
- Download an Enrollment Kit – Download the complete kit including a CollegeCounts Color Booklet, Program Disclosure Statement, Enrollment Form, and Rollover Form.
- Request an Enrollment Kit – Order an Enrollment Kit to be mailed to you.